Weed Spray Boom TEKLA
Herbicide spray boom TEKLA is a front mounted shielded boom designed to reach the weeds growing under berry bushes in the plantations of currants, gooseberries, aronia and other varieties.
- The spray boom is mounted in front of the tractor and operated from any sprayer connected to the control valve. The hydraulic pipe of the lifting system is connected to the quick-tractor hydraulics. The hydraulic system allows easy lifting of the boom in the transport position, eg. on the headland, without leaving the tractor cabin.
- Two sprayers (symmetrical and asymmetrical) are mounted in a suitably shaped cover made of stainless steel. The symmetrical sprayer is equipped with a shut-off valve. The front and back covers are extended by flexible apron up to the ground. The operative part of the boom is attached pivotally to the carrier part and is pressed again.
- Sprayer boom, the base of the bush by a spring. A second spring lightens the whole working unit. The back partition of the cover is transparent, allowing visual inspection of the work of sprayers.
- TEKLA is attached to the front of the tractor using the same carrier element as in the currant shrubs cutter FORMER manufactured by our company. As a result, the customers who already have ordered FORMER can significantly reduce the price when purchasing TEKLA as it is enough to order only the working part without the carrier element. The removable brackets system allows mounting TEKLA boom to practically any tractor.
The construction of our spray boom TEKLA is protected by copyright as a Utility Model.
TEKLA weed spray boom versions:
- TEKLA – basic version right or left,
adjustable working width in the range of 1.6 – 2.0 m.
- TEKLA 2 – double-sided standard version, the adjustable working width in the range of 3.2 – 4.0 m.
- TEKLA 2W – double-sided version, slim,
adjustable working width in the range of 2.8 – 3.44 m.
|TEKLA||TEKLA 2||TEKLA 2-W|
|Length (without bracket)||1 050 mm|
|Min working width||1 600 mm||2 x 1 600 mm||2 x 1 400 mm|
|Max working width||2 000 mm||2 x 2 000 mm||2 x 1 720 mm|
|Injection of working part||hydraulic/mechanic|
|Working height||1 150 mm|
|Spray width||1 140 mm|
|Spray pressure||2 – 4 bar|
|Lifting the working part||hydraulic|
|Weight||75 kg||125 kg||120 kg|
|Working speed||up to 10 km/h|
|Working output||0,5 – 1,0 ha/h||1,0 – 2,0 ha/h|
|Attaching to the tractor||Bracket for the appropriate tractor (common with the post for cutter FORMER)|